Súper helps millions of Latin Americans buy their first insurance policy. We design super simple, super affordable, super easy to use insurance for people that (correctly!) don't trust the legacy insurance industry.
We're well funded, backed by highly regarded USA and Mexico-based VCs. We have cool products that people want and that respect the customer. We're a team of experienced founders and startup veterans who have done this before. This is a place that’s both a fun AND impactful place to work.
As Senior Accountant in Súper, you will be in charge of producing Super’s un-audited financial statements, and work with key stakeholders across the business ensuring they have access to high-quality financial information to enable better decision making, all whilst gaining exposure to the different tasks and stages of financial accounting and commercial finance cycle. This is a highly empowered position, and we expect the successful individual to roll up their sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the finance function.
1) Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements both at subsidiary and consolidated levels
2) Produce financial analysis to enable better decision making by utilizing high-quality financial information and processes
3) Interact with external accountants and auditors to assure the quality of financial, fiscal, and accounting information
4) Drive process improvement and design of automation procedures
5) Ad Hoc projects as they arise, we are a start-up after all!
1) True accountant with knowledge in insurance accounting
2) Experience building the accounting function and systems
3) Strong mathematical and accounting problem-solving skills
4) Ability to work independently with accuracy and a great eye for detail
5) Goal-driven, focused, and “can-do” attitude
6) Willingness to learn new skills
7) Excellent English abilities
8) Willing to start with simple tasks and gradually grow into a management role
This position will eventually lead part of the entire finance team.
1) Is a relaxed, cheerful person.
2) Customer obsessed/empathetic.
3) Moves quickly.
4) Not bureaucratic/gets shit done.
5) High standards.
6) Work ethic.
We pay tip-top of the market for Mexico and are competitive everywhere if you’re in another market.
Honestly, is there a benefit that really matters to you? Just tell us. The answer is probably "yes" as long as you're getting stuff done. That being said:
Interested? Please write me directly at email@example.com