Three years after a massive earthquake in Mexico City, 20% of people haven't been paid by their insurance. So we built Súper. We pay people money when there is an earthquake. No adjustors, no negotiating, no deductibles. The stronger the earthquake, the more money you get. no bulls#!t.
We're well funded, backed by USA-based VCs. We have a cool product that people want and that respects the customer. We're chill people that have done this before, with extremely experienced executive and engineering teams.
Join Súper to be our head of digital marketing. This means you will own the performance, vision, strategy, and execution for all of our digital marketing efforts.
As the product grows you'll also be responsible for growing our marketing team and coordinating between digital, brand, and content marketing.
Why you should work at Súper
There's a lot that's good about working @ Súper, but a few things are particularly relevant for a marketer:
- Our product is cool. It solves a real pain point that people crave. A frequent comment on our ads is that "it sounds too good to be true."
- You'll have a budget.
- We get stuff done. Want a new feature on a landing page? Have an idea for SEO? It will happen.
- We're data-rich. You'll know exactly what your customers are doing and when.
You'll do well in this role if:
- You can strategize. You can plan long-term campaigns and you understand how to build a digital brand.
- You're a do-er. You deliver working campaigns, not plans.
- You enjoy small, hard working teams of product-obsessed people.
What will your first 30/60/90 days at Súper look like?
First 30 days:
The first week we'll explore our products, how they work, and how our existing campaigns are performing. We'll do a deep dive into our analytics to understand what's working and what's not.
After a week or two you should be managing our existing campaigns, and already have some ideas on what we could improve. By the end of month 1 you are very much our "marketing person."
You should be running our existing campaigns and be creating new, better ones. You should start developing a medium term marketing roadmap and taking ownership for the top of the funnel.
You should be giving feedback to product & engineering on data-driven insights to improve the UX.
Your marketing roadmap is well defined and we're executing on it like clockwork. You have identified additional needs—content, design, features—that can power more marketing campaigns and we are starting to build a team around them.
You're starting to branch out into other digital platforms—instagram, youtube, twitter, you choose :)
- You have worked as a senior performance marketer at a tech startup or an agency.
- You are a master manager of facebook ads and google adwords campaigns.
- You're creative and can come up with interesting retargeting campaigns.
- You're entirely data and performance driven.
What we don't care about:
- Degrees or diplomas
We pay top of market for México.
Honestly, is there a benefit that really matters to you? Just tell us. The answer is probably "yes" as long as you're getting stuff done. That being said:
- All of the benefits required by law (you'll be in "nómina")
- Flexible vacation.
- Very flexible about remote work (lol).
- Sponsored conferences if you're into that.
Interested? Please write me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org