Customer Success Hero
Súper helps millions of Latin Americans buy their first insurance policy. We design super simple, super affordable, super easy to use insurance for people that (correctly!) don't trust the legacy insurance industry.
We're well funded, backed by highly regarded USA-based VCs. We have a cool product that people want and that respects the customer. We're a team of experienced founders and startup veterans who have done this before. This is a place that’s both a fun AND impactful place to work.
Everything we do at Súper has the customer's best interest in mind. We exist for them. As one of our first 5 Customer Success Heroes, you have three roles:
- Talk with our customers (phone, email & whatsapp) to help them understand our insurance and help them buy it.
- Empathize with our customers to help the rest of Súper understand the problems our customers face.
- Help us build a customer success machine. Help us improve our internal processes so we can solve our customer's problems better and faster.
What we are looking for:
- Are obsessed with "service." It doesn't matter if it's at work of if it's when you throw a party for your friends: you want people you interact with to be happy.
- Should be a digital native. You can operate web-based tools without guidance or training.
- Like to solve problems and are enthusiastic about improving processes.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly, in writing and speech, in English and Spanish.
- Are excited about learning and growth.
- Are chill, happy and relaxed. We don't do conflict here.
What we don't care about:
We don't care where you went to college or whether you have a fancy logo on your resume.
First 30 days.
- Get to know the team and learn about the product. We'll show you our current customer support stack.
- You've started to field common customer support requests and you're learning the "Súper way" of doing things... and you're taking detailed notes about how it can be better.
- Customer support patterns should start to emerge. What are the most frequent questions, requests or tasks?
- You've started to propose improvements to "the Súper Way."
- Continue fielding support requests and iterating on the support process.
- Onboard new support team members.
Interested? Please write me directly at: