Súper helps millions of Latin Americans buy their first insurance policy. We design super simple, super affordable, super easy to use insurance for people that (correctly!) don't trust the legacy insurance industry.
We're well funded, backed by highly regarded USA-based VCs. We have a cool product that people want and that respects the customer. We're a team of experienced founders and startup veterans who have done this before. This is a place that’s both a fun AND impactful place to work.
We are seeking a hands-on, driven person to help the BI Manager and other members of Súper transform data into insights. Your main responsibility will be collecting and analyzing data to spot trends, gain insights and create data visualizations.
This is an intern / entry-level position, where the successful candidate will have a huge impact on our business and can become a key player on the team. No previous job experience is required.
What you’ll do
- Keep our data flow in optimal operation. Take ownership of the data extraction, transformation and loading processes.
- Ensure data quality. Create and maintain compliance processes to ensure that our data is always the best.
- Design dashboards and data visualizations. Create visual reports to summarize relevant data in order to help the decision-making of different areas and stakeholders.
- Suggest changes and improvements to our BI tool. Gradually take over our tools to eventually become the guardian of our data.
What we are looking for:
- Amazing attention to detail. You have an eye of an eagle, you scan your WhatsApp messages for mistakes before sending them.
- Curious . You are never left in doubt, you always ask questions and dig into the bottom of the problem until you have everything clear.
- Analytical thinking. You like making decisions based on data, experiences and facts.
- Great communication skills. You are a great storyteller, you know how to captivate an audience.
- Skilled with more than one language. Besides speaking English, you are familiar with a programming language like SQL, or Pyton, or R.
What we offer
Perks & Benefits
This is a short-term with benefits position, with the possibility to fully join the team at the end of the programm.
Honestly, is there a benefit that really matters to you? Just tell us. The answer is probably "yes" as long as you're getting stuff done. That being said:
- 3 months paid internship
- Fully remote work
- Part-time role with flexible hours - you make your schedule
We welcome people from all backgrounds. Súper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We guarantee that all our candidates will be given the same consideration and will pass through our established procedures.
What we don't care about:
We don't care where you went to college or whether you have a fancy logo on your resume.
Interested? Please write me directly at: