We're looking for our first Customer SuccessHero. This person will work alongside the founding team to resolve customer questions, problems and concerns.
As the first person in our customer success team, you will have enormous responsibility in helping us improve the entire customer journey.
• Reports directly to the founders.
• Will work closely with our engineering to address customer support requests and build tools for the customer success team.
3 years after a massive earthquake in Mexico City, 20% of people haven't been paid by their insurance. So we built Súper. We pay people money when there is an earthquake. No adjustors, no negotiating, no deductibles. The stronger the earthquake, the more money you get. no bulls#!t.
We're well funded, backed by USA-based VCs. We have a cool product that people want and that respects the customerl. We're chill people that have done this before. We work with some of the best elixir engineers on earth. It's a cool place to work.
First 30 days.
• Get to know the team and learn about the product. We'll show you our current customer support stack.
• During your first 30 days we will launch the product. Along with the founders, you will start to service the first few customer support requests.
• Customer support patterns should start to emerge. What are the most frequent questions, requests or tasks?
• Work alongside the founding team to improve the customer experience by reducing the need for support, and making the support process more efficient.
• Continue fielding support requests and iterating on the support process.
• Onboard new support team members.
• Should be a digital native. You can operate web-based tools without guidance or training
• Can be a perfectionist when it comes to making customers happy
• Like to solve problems and are enthusiastic about improving processes.
• Are chill, happy and relaxed. We don't do conflict here.
• Communicate clearly and succinctly, in writing and speech, in English and Spanish.
• Are excited about learning and growth.
If you think this might be you, email us at email@example.com