In Súper we strive to have the insurance products of the future. That is why we are bringing simple parametric insurance products, that are typically only available to large conglomerates or governments, to individual consumers at affordable entry points.
We're well funded, backed by USA-based VCs. We have a cool product that people want and that respects the customer. We're chill people that have done this before. We work with some of the best risk modelers in the world. It's a cool place to work.
We're looking for our second member in the technical and data analysis team. After you join, the technical team will consist of:
· You & Our head of underwriter, and will receive technical mentorship from Gerardo Rubio, actuary with a superb technical background, who was in charge of the development of the Solvency II capital models for the CNSF.
You'll be responsible for pricing and co-designing new products, number crunching for analysis of the insurance and related markets, QA for new product features in our platform.
You'll do well in this role if:
· You enjoy working in small, close-knit teams. You like having responsibility and "owning" development of new innovative products for the insurance industry. You are excited about building a team and a company culture. You're a chill, relaxed person.
· Advanced understanding of actuarial concepts for P&C, life, and health insurance.
· Top notch use of SQL.
· Very good programming skills in either STATA or R.
· A good performance and disposition to work in small teams.
· Ideally you're based in Mexico City, but not required.
We pay tip-top of market for Mexico.
Honestly, is there a benefit that really matters to you? Just tell us. The answer is probably "yes" as long as you're getting stuff done. That being said:
· All of the benefits required by law (you'll be in "nómina")
· Flexible vacation up to 20 days a year.
· Health insurance (some months) after you join.
· Very flexible about remote work.
· Sponsored conferences if you're into that.
Interested? Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com